Welcome to the Ultimaker family. We want you to be able to get the best results possible from your new Ultimaker, and have assembled useful information in helping you get started. Included below are step by step instructions, and advice for users new to 3D printing. Bear in mind, that you will get differing results from different types of filament, as well as different brands. We recommend getting used to working with PLA before beginning to experiment with ABS, nylon, or any of the other more difficult materials. See our section on filaments for more information on recommended printing guidelines.
- ★ How Do I Get Help?
- Ultimaker S7
- Ultimaker 3/Ultimaker 3 Extended
- Ultimaker 2+/Ultimaker 2 Extended+
- Ultimaker 2 Go
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker S5
- Printer Repair at Our Facility
- Warranty Parts
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker 3 (Extended)
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker 2 (Extended/+/Connect)
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker S3